DIVORCEPLUS GENERAL DISCLAIMER
DIVORCEPLUS COMMUNITY FORUM DISCLAIMER
The DivorcePlus Community Forum is designed to provide a forum where a wide range of ideas and issues related to family and domestic topics can be posted and discussed to provide relevant information to users and to allow users to share and learn from each other’s experiences. The DivorcePlus Community Form is always evolving – information that is published today might not be valid at a later time. In addition, there may be third-party or external links posted to relevant items on the Internet; however, DivorcePlus does not endorse, promote, or recommend any such items, sites, or links.
The DivorcePlus Community Forum may only be used for the following purposes:
- To provide a common forum for discussing family and domestic-related issues.
- To share general information and relevant experiences related to key and topical issues in family and domestic law and related matters.
- All postings shall be of an informational nature and for informational purposes only. Commercial use or any other unauthorized use of the DivorcePlus Community Forum is prohibited. Do not use the DivorcePlus Community Forum to solicit or conduct business, including the direct or indirect marketing of users’ products or services, in any manner. The DivorcePlus Community Forum may not be used to provide information, materials, products or services in exchange for compensation of any kind.
- The posting user grants DivorcePlus and users of this DivorcePlus Community Forum a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit and print such information or material without payment to or further permission of the posting user.
Users may not:
- Post any defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, abusive, profane, threatening, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive or illegal information or material.
- Utilize the DivorcePlus Community Forum in any illegal manner or in any manner that otherwise violates any federal or state laws.
- Post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Use any words, logos or other marks that would infringe upon the trademark, service mark, certification mark or other intellectual property rights of the owners of such marks without the permission of such owners.
- Post any confidential information or any information that would infringe upon the proprietary, privacy or personal rights of others. If you are using images that are not yours, then your post must indicate such.
- Post any non-public personal information, or personally identifiable information on the DivorcePlus Community Forum.
- Post, upload, email or otherwise transmit any material containing software viruses or other computer code or files designed to interrupt, harm, delete, or otherwise interfere with or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Forge “headers” or otherwise manipulate identifiers in your post in an attempt to disguise, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or entity.
- Post any information regarding specific prices or fees charged or paid, or any information concerning prices, pricing practices, discounts, or other terms or conditions of sale either obtained by or offered to another entity.
DivorcePlus accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on the DivorcePlus Community Forum by others. All data and information provided on the DivorcePlus Community Forum is for informational purposes only and is not considered legal advice on any subject matter or medical advice on any subject matter. By viewing posts on the DivorcePlus Community Forum, the user understands there is no attorney-client relationship between the user and the publisher of any information on the DivorcePlus Community Forum. The DivorcePlus Community Forum should not be used as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed professional attorney, and users are urged to consult their own legal counsel on any specific legal questions concerning a specific situation. In addition, by viewing posts on the DivorcePlus Community Forum, the user understands there is no doctor-patient relationship between the user and the publisher of any information on the DivorcePlus Community Forum. The DivorcePlus Community Forum does not offer medical advice or diagnoses, and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. Users should not rely on information posted on the DivorcePlus Community Forum as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
DivorcePlus makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on the DivorcePlus Community Forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is where-is basis. The DivorcePlus Community Forum is not to be taken as fact or absolute. Use of any advice, tips, techniques and recommendations are done at the user’s sole discretion and responsibility and DivorcePlus is not responsible or liable for any such use.
DivorcePlus reserves the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the DivorcePlus Community Forum for inappropriate postings and approve and or remove any posting on the DivorcePlus Community Forum in its sole and complete discretion. Postings may be examined, recorded, copied, censored, deleted or used for authorized purposes. Use of the DivorcePlus Community Forum, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to such monitoring. However, DivorcePlus does not undertake editorial control of postings or comments. DivorcePlus reserves the right to terminate, without prior notice, DivorcePlus Community Forum access of any user who does not abide by these guidelines. DivorcePlus reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue the DivorcePlus Community Forum with or without notice, and shall not be liable to any party for such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
DIVORCEPLUS DIY DIVORCE THIRD-PARTY SITE REDIRECT DISCLAIMER
- The information regarding any and all forms on the website (https://www.divorceplus.com) (the “Site”), or otherwise on this specific page of the Site, as well as any and all links to any third party sites provided by DivorcePlus do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this page and otherwise on the Site are for general informational purposes only. Information and/or links on this page or on the Site may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. Links to other third-party websites are only for the convenience of the user or visitor; DivorcePlus does not recommend or endorse any contents of the third-party sites or the respective operators of those third party sites. DivorcePlus does not exercise any editorial control over the information a user or visitor may find at any third party site.
- Should you find that an external link is broken or the content seems to be inappropriate, please contact us at email@example.com.